Kim Stanowski, P.A.-C.
Kim Stanowski is a physician assistant in the Department of
Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Connecticut Health
Center. She manages orthopaedic emergencies, and provides inpatient and operative
care of orthopaedic patients with hip fractures, trauma, total
joint arthroplasty, adult reconstruction and complex bone and
joint infection at the John Dempsey Hospital.
- New England Musculoskeletal Institute
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
American Academy of Physician Assistants
B.S., Central Connecticut State University
P.A.-C., Yale University
- Central Connecticut State University: Magna Cum Laude
- Eastern College Medal of Merit,
Scholar Athlete Award, Departmental Honors
- Yale University: Honors Recipient for Thesis Review Paper
- Clinical outcome studies with
focus on scaphoid non-unions.
- Working in conjunction with the UConn Center on Aging
studying outcomes with extended home physical therapy
programs after hip fractures.
New England Musculoskeletal Institute
UConn Health Center
263 Farmington Avenue
Farmington, CT 06030